Samskaras are purifying ceremonies for body, mind and soul and are recommanded and explained in the ancient sanskrit scriptures for the benefit and the material and spiritual welfare of mankind at any stage of Life.
A sanctified Fire-Ceremony (Yajna/Yaga/Yagna or Homa) is mostly the essential part of a Samskara. Any Child, Man or Woman is advised and allowed to receive the sanctifying, lifelong credits and blessings of the every Samskaras. According to the vedic scriptures, unless authentic Samskaras or purfication processes are performed there is no possibility of good population. Positive ajustments and changes are recognizable, even visible on the Participants, as ex. exchange of effulgence, aura, character, behaviour and attitude and some Priests can localize one person with samskaras out of a many persons without Samskaras.
Madhavananda Dasa Adhikari (Madhava), born in Bavaria/Germany, studied and practised the ancient Jyotish Astrology, Remedies and Vedic Rituals from 1993 on in ancient Vaishnava Monastaries, specialized himself in the original Jyotish-Nakshatra (Star-constellation) Astrology and attained his final studies in the “Veden-Akademie” in Germany at the year 2000. In April 2000 he was appointed and initiated in the Ceremonical Priesthood by a bonefied successor of the ancient Brahma-Madhva-Gaudiya-School (vaishnava-smriti) after 7 years of studies. Then he continued his studies in South-India and particularly in Westbengal-India/Mayapur with the teachings, guidance and help of expert teachers.
After regularly increasing his astological knowledge and Yajna-activities and supporting and consulting people worldwide since 1996, he finally decided to reside permanently in Croatia Dalmacia. Any astrolgical assistance or consultation is optional in the english or german language.
We would suggest before starting the performances of a Samskaras for a detailed astrological analizes (Nakshatra-Astrology) for a better perspective, a wider overview and necessarily remedies. Birthdate, Birthtime (if known) and Birthplace are required for any astrological consult.
In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Viṣṇu, and blessed them by saying, “Be thou happy by this yajña [sacrifice] because its performance will bestow upon you everything desirable for living happily and achieving liberation.” The demigods, being pleased by sacrifices, will also please you, and thus, by cooperation between men and demigods, prosperity will reign for all. Bhagavad Gita As It is 3.10-11
Jyotish-Nakshatra Astrology (Star-constellations):
The deeper meaning of Jyotish is “Knowledge of the Light“. An explanation of the Verse 1.12.12 in the Srimad Bhagavatam, the summun bonum of the vedic scriptures, informs us about the practical use of this ancient knowldege: “ The law of nature is so subtle that every part of our body is influenced by the respective stars, and a living being obtains his working body to fulfill his terms of imprisonment by the manipulation of such astronomical influence. A man’s destiny is therefore ascertained by the birthtime constellation of stars, and a factual horoscope is made by a learned astrologer. It is a great science, and misuse of a science does not make it useless.“
In our experiences this vedic wisdom is practical proof that each person has the tendencies and nature are naturally given and helps for finding ones individual nature, analizing problems, talents and finding right remedies or approaches in our Life or particular situation.
Before performing any Samskaras, a detailed astrological consultation (Jyotish and Nakshatra-Astrology) is advised for a better perspective, a wider overview and an insight into the necessarity of specifc remedies. Birthdate, birthtime (if possible) and birthplace are required for any astrological consultation.
Nakshatra-Birthday Calculations: Birthday Calculations help us to get an overview, see where we stand in our life, relationships and work and get an insight into the next practical and beneficial step or phase. Nakshatra- or Birthstar-Calculations show significant happenings and events and may surprise by indicating some aspects of our nature and long buried tendencies. They help to reveal our true self more, which is an important step toward realizing our freedom and our true identity. The analysis can lead one to the conclusion: “That’s finally me!”
Auspicious Moment (Muhurtha) Astrological Calculations: There is a time for sowing, a time for reaping, a time to get married, a time to get a surgical operation or healing, a time to buy, build or demolish a house, to start or end a project or a company, a time for education and a time for starting a journey. Fortunate timings and auspicious hours (Muhurtha) for all kinds of different activities are always required for successful unfolding of any project.
Compatibility Astrology: What to expect in a specific relationship with a partner, friend, spouse or lover etc.. and how to become happier, achieve a balance and ensure a beneficial relation in a particular combination of two souls? What will then be the possibilities and tendencies of destiny? Where will it lead?
Astrological Remedies: Finding the right Remedies should actually be the main part of every astrological Consultation: to find out how and when to open an umbrella properly when dark clouds show up in the sky or when the noon-sun burns too intensely. Like an expert Doctor, after making an accurate diagnosis, will also prescribe the most appropriate cure and heal the Patient long term, similarly, an expert Astrologer will recommend and offer proper solutions according to the given time, place and circumstances.
Yajnas (Homa – Havana) & Puja :
Breaking of Inauspiciousness and bringing of Auspiciousness: Vedic ceremonial method (Puja) or first-aid remedy for removing obstacles or negative energies, influences and circumstances or for a start of any event, undertaking and journey in life.
Shanti Homa: for auspiciousnes, forgiveness and peace
Bhagavad Gita Homa (for any purpose or obstacle in life): Fire-offerings and oblations into the sacred Fire which each recited Vers of the prescribed Bhagavad Gita Chapter
– astrological and energetical overview and observation
– protection of buisness or company owner and employees
– constant increase of positve energetical influence, auspiciousness and divine support
– situation-related consultation
Samskaras (*the Main 10 Samskaras):
There are excellent experiences and results with Samskaras performed for anyone at any stage or age of life.
- Nisheka (sexual union or “making Love“)
- Garbadhana (Invitation of a pious. Intellegent, noble Soul-Child)
- Pumasvana (Strengthen the sex especially by males)
- Simantoyannam (Samskara for the protection and mental happiness of mother and child)
- Shoshyanti Homa (Rite for safe delivery and health of the mother)
- Jata Karma (Birth ceremony – for increase of sober intelligence)
- Nishramanam (Seeing the sun and the deity outside)
- Nama Karana (Name-giving ceremony for prolonging life)
- Paushtika Karma (Ceremony for continued health performed more often)
- Anna Prashana (Food-Grain ceremony for balancing the life-airs (prana) and increase health of the diguestive system)
- Putra Murdhabhighranam (Smelling the child’s head increasing affection and receiving blessings)
- Karna Vedha (Piercing the ears for balancing and developing beneficial subtle electro-magnetical energies)
- Cuda Karanam (Hair-cutting ceremony for prolonging the life-span)
- Yearly Birthday Ceremony (divine blessings and auspiciousness)
- Aksharabhyasa (Easy Learning the alphabet)
- Vidyarambha (For any school or education)
- Upanayanam (Reformatory Rites)
- Vedarambha (Beginning of vedic studies)
- Samavartana (Graduation ceremony for receiving divine blessings)
- Griha Pravesha (Changing of residence or place of living for protection and further welfare)
- Vivaha Karma (Marriage)*
- Vastu Homa (from before-starting the building or house until moving into the new residence for receiving highly beneficial cosmical energies and blessings; more info on your request)
- Antyeshti Kriya (Funeral rites for an higher destination)
- Shanti Homa (for auspiciousnes, forgiveness and peace)
- Bhagavad Gita Homa (for any purpose or problem in life)
- Company & Buisness-Assistance-Program (on request)
*the Main 10 Samskaras
* Possible Details of the Vivaha Karma (Marriage)*
- Sampradanam (Giving the bride away)
- Pani Grahanam:
- Sindhura Dana (Decorating the bride with kunkuma)
- Ajya Homa (Oblations for the bride’s welfare)
- Laja Homa (Oblations for prosperity, auspiciousness and fertility)
& Ashmakramana (Mounting a stone)
- Sapta Padi Gamana (Seven steps)
- Pani Grahnam (Taking the bride’s hand)
- Uttara vivaha (Subsequent rites)
- Dhruva Darshana (viewing the pole star)
- Bhojana (honoring sacred food)
- Yanorahan (mounting the vehicle)
- Dhriti Homa (Entering the house)
- Caturthi Homa (removing obstacles)
- Udicya Karma (concluding activities)
For more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskara_(rite_of_passage)
We had excellent experiences and results with Samskaras performed in any stage or age of life.
All Samskaras will be performed by the support of a suitable, auspicious, astrological-calculated day or Muhurtha (hour).
All Sponsors (Yajaman) of Samskara, Yajna (Homa) or Ritual are discribed in the Vedas of being highly karmically, beneficially rewarded and universally favoured.